Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day one...

So we started the treachery today! No, i'm just kidding. It was filming, day one!
not too bad. Allot of bodies, but not too bad. The film people are nice, and entertainig.

My espresso cookies are beginning to be quite popular! Which makes me happy. I might do what Chef Mullins told me to do when i was in school. Make a chili pepper oreo! I took these and put chili in instead of espresso! It worked and they loved it! haha. Just wanted a cream filling.

This time I am sticking to the originals cause that is what were ordered! :)
But they are loved and it makes me happy that they are!



Tomorrow is day two of the filming! should be interesting ahaha. I have more hydrangea's to make. All well, practice with working with gumpaste, so i'm glad i get that experience!

Things I learned today:

1.) Stressing isn't the key to everything
2.) Blushing sucks
3.) you must learn to run to God because running to people is only temporary.


FUN FACTS #19: Rachel Ray does annoy people.

4 comments:

  1. are you getting paid for these fabulous cookies???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ciarasadventures, think its awesome to add chili instead of espresso! I was curious as to what you were filming? Liked your comment on learning to run to god because running to people is temporary. Really left an impression on me. This site was such a pleasure to visit. Well presented, clean, clear and beautiful photos. I shall be returning for another delicious bite. Thank you for sharing.
    Cheers, Gaby
    You can visit me at http://ptsaldari.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Come home and make some for you auntie Christy!!!! Try to make an eggless one! Can't WAIT to see you on T.V.!
    Love you! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete