Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mr. Sloppy Joe...

Hello all!


So i have learned a few things about myself the past few days...
1.) i am impatient.
2.) i am poor(kind of already knew that)
3.) i don't find joy in the little things anymore....
and so on and so forth! I think i am on the right track to being the true Ciara again, though. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! lol..

Today wasn't eventful, till i got off work. I went home and thought i was going to just bake to fill an order. But alas Christina had other plans. We went out to go to the mall to get her some jeans and to the grocery store, but got stuck in traffic for an hour...then i got called for an interview!!! And.....


Nailed it!

So i am now a personal assistant/insurance agent's assistant. I have the hugest, largest, most ginormous load lifted off of my back! God is soo good to me.

I thought i would share what i made for dinner tonight and a good lil pic of the cookies i made! :)



Sloppy Joes :) the best non-burger out there!!!


cranberry cookies....without white chocolate drizzle! lol



my poochie at the end of a long day of deciding she didn't need to pee outside.....oh doggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment