Monday, March 15, 2010

good weekend :)

SO this weekend was much needed. After the long week of filming, i don't think sleeping in has ever felt better! Ahh the life of a foodie :) Aren't I right? haha.

So I ate In 'n Out on sunday. I'm not sure if i was as impressed with it. It wasn't all that people cracked it up to be. Or maybe I blew it up in my mind larger than I should have? I am not quite sure which it is, but everybody should be happy...I ate a hamburger and I have eaten In 'n Out.

Tonight I made a yummy dinner :P It was Grilled chicken, Spinach/Avocado/Tomato/Zucchini salad, Sweet potato fries and aioli. Then for dessert...Grapefruit curd with fresh blueberries and granola. Super delicious and fresh!



Things I learned today:
1.) 3D glasses are funny
2.) Believing you are strong is a hard thing, but that is what God's shoulder is for.
3.) 80* feels very nice :)

FUN FACT #21: i come home in T-minus 4 weeks!!!! I cannot explain how happy that makes me!

2 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks yummy!!!
    Can't wait to see you!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! :))

    three weeks, baby!

    ReplyDelete