Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm square, you square?

Today was my first early day. Not too bad! I will get to be back home at bout 4:30! Woot, eh? I say so, cause I might get to cook dinner every now and again!

I got the priviledge of doing a square cake, too. That is very tough! I ended up being mad at myself cause i didn't finish my cakes today! Squares are harder than they look. THe butter cream will give you fits the whole time.

Other than all of that, today was pretty simple. Oh, we did have a surprise visit from the health inspector. That was interesting. She wasn't very nice. She was more strict than i have seen before! Oh well, though.

Things I learned today:

1.) Squares are hard
2.) don't microwave mascarpone cheese too long
3.) I can survive

FUN FACT #9: What don't kill you, makes you stronger. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment